|Gabriel Court has consistently received commendable reports from its regulatory bodies. We have achieved the highest accolade of 4 Rose’s accreditation by Northamptonshire County Council independent Quality Assurance Audit Inspector.
Gabriel Court offers a wide variety of services to suit everyone's needs. We encourage participation by our service users and see this as a very important mechanism for them to socially integrate and enjoy a fulfilled life in the home. Where possible our service users are encouraged to be involved in the recruitment process of new staff which includes sitting on interview panels.
- Visits to the shopping centre
- Access to the internet for educational, social, leisure and research purposes
- Bi-monthly service user meetings regarding the day to day running of the home. We feel this is very important as it gives an opportunity for service users to be involved in decision making of their home.
- Dedicated key worker for every service user who is responsible for the well being of their service user. They will also assist where possible in any personal shopping for the service user.
- Occupational therapist
- Hairdressing salon
- Music and film afternoons
- Live Entertainment
- Keep fit classes undertaken by qualified instructor
- Quiet room for relaxation
- Religious services
- Bingo and quiz nights
- Garden parties and summer fetes
- Festive parties e.g. Christmas parties (families invited)
- Families and friends are encouraged to visit during the hours of 10am to 8pm and participate in activities and programmes including the service user meetings.
- Encouragement to service users to personalize their rooms by bringing in their own items of furniture, photos, and ornaments etc where possible
- Newspapers of your choice delivered to the home
- Beautiful landscaped gardens for relaxation
- Private car park which is entered via a secure electronic gate system