The home is registered with the Care Quality Commission for 44 service users covering the categories of OP, DE and MD. It is managed by two directors and a registered manager who have over 25 years of relevant experience. Both of the directors are degree qualified with management qualifications including the registered managers award (RMA).
Gabriel Courtís Mission Statement is:
"In the context of a caring and tranquil setting we advocate service user empowerment by providing high quality focused care within a balanced environment so individuals can achieve their full potential whilst maintaining their choice, dignity, respect, privacy and independence".
The homeís registered care manager has been at Gabriel Court for over 15 years and leads a team of highly trained professional, dedicated and caring staff.
The home has a reputation for its high standards of care, we offer:
Please do contact us to arrange a visit and to meet our friendly staff and residents.
- 24 hour person centred care for older people with or without dementia
- Permanent, long stay, respite, and day care
- Convalescent and palliative care
- Single en suite rooms with TV and telephone point
- Nurse call system in all bedrooms, including communal lounges, toilets and bathrooms
- Excellent home cooked appetizing meals, catering for special dietary needs with fresh fruits provided daily
- 5 star food hygiene rating awarded by Kettering Borough Council
- 2 on site laundries with same day service including ironing
- Passenger lifts for our residents and visitors
- Activity coordinators providing a range of indoor and outdoor activities including regular outings and trips for our residents
- Fitness instructor providing a variety of exercises with musical therapy
- On site chiropody and ophthalmic services
- On site hair dressing salon
- Registered with the Care Quality Commission No: 63955 (rated good) and the Northamptonshire County Council
Registered Office Address: Gabriel Court Limited, 17 -23 Broadway, Kettering, Northants NN15 6DD
Gabriel Court Limited registered in England No. 4402749